Monday 24 June 2013

4

I take a pill to relieve the boredom.

____________+=================================-+++


I hear my breathing slow, and it becomes deep and rhythmic, and smoke spouts from my eyes. I see its condensation harden and coagulate on the roof.

____________+=================================-+++


I lie back and listen to my heart-beat and gaze at the Universe,
And the universe looks back at me,
I am suddenly aware,
The echo of some deafening drum


____________+=================================-+++

Inside the deepening gloom,
 I turn on artificial lamps that spark lightness and whiteness into the room, they float eerily like candles, a death’s head smile that leers or grimaces at me, chiselled marble, he hands his lightning to the scarred earth below, and we know judgement has been passed, on all those who float and pass, mirage upon the horizon, no clarity or space simply a clutter, of ancient lights, or flight of seagulls deep on the sea retching and swaying with the frothing wide, simply sighing simply my sail flutters in the maddening deep, ellipse, yearning forever that swept curvaceous , glinting and sparking  like Diamonds, winking in and out of existence, my peripheral vision is cast away as my prison, yet all around is blithe in its own blindness, the trees scream in On the fakery, under the fakery on the inner worlds, scream and atoms tremble to hear their deep and tortured wailing as they take root upon rock and twisted earth, parched of air..

____________+=================================-+++

Unblinking lights…………..
Convoluted time wraps itself around me in this shroud - obscene and gratuitous nothingness.
Solaris flares,
 Radiation scars my eyes,
 Gloom, heartless light,
 We have forgot,
Yellow sun, blue skies,
Mighty ocean,
Lost deeps of time
 Stranded
Brittle
 Perception, life
Constant – Time surrounds me unintelligible.
Salvation Postulation,
MADRE, MADRE, MADRE.

I lie here and listen to my heart – beat.

____________+=================================-+++


____________+=================================-+++

Seagulls swarm,

 Peach, naked, writhing, posturing, pleading
 Her eyes and her mouth, but I cannot hear her,

What hint of fate, portals we find here …?

Still the line that connects us always feels like its fading and that the string is but a thread and it has been set on fire, smoked and cracked, rift it is swept as dust upon the sweet breeze, to fade and fall untested upon the ashes, could something among this twist of fate and time, and endless lines, that move and fall and fade to golden orange, and dimly hidden, as I see the years fall away ………,,,,,,,,,
She turns, and rolls sumptuously, feline)

A sign I seek here in the wilderness, my eyes unkempt to your idle cloth, as Gas giants loom bloated and fluorescent, seeming sick of their excess, harsh looks on repugnant in his power, warily circling Fierce.

And she speaks to me imploring me with her eyes,

No heed of them I take, as they plot their stupidity and wickedness, you my love, I hope for you or lest I fade, here in the deep empty dead shadows of time.
Quivers as hands brush against his chest and lips find flesh so sweet. \Flesh upon flesh, and succulent Pining innocently for thy touch, seems to be merely a flush as such
Combines to enhance every quivering arch, of your supple spine,
And to see your buttocks raised, firm and to swivel feline,
To press against me in all your warm tired eyes,
And snore and softly sigh, blue eyes ……………………………

Kissing the earth like your sweet flesh, curtailed, draw aside your drapes, and show the buildings which tower a thousand feet high, their windows a fluorescent blue, a million eyes unblinking.
Flagrant and cocking a defiant hip, the Iodine metre, catches the faintest wind, and you roll over and smile.
Phantasm, globules of plastic bounce indifferent in the wind, inside they carry a vortex.

Reach inside with your hand, and catch the infinitesimal,
A sweet of moment of ………….
And grinning stupidly at the sheer audacity of the moment,
The city was getting closer now;
Cassandra, some place which overpowers the senses like a feint, a sense of rupture, clogged like another sign. .
Its huge dome, voluptuous like a streamlined hillock, or a perfectly formed buttock, grounded and a hand curving around to meet her inner thigh, the devil slobbering, his eyes frozen in the stare of this crazed satyr.
The Avatars Gateway, the Rupture of Sotho, springs sleep, forlorn in the Dee [[pining – immortality.


____________+=================================-+++ 

No comments:

Post a Comment